The Global Security, Safety and Fire Protection market is in for exciting times, as end users continue to realize the impact of security and safety on their overall productivity and organisational bottom lines.
SECUTECH INDIA, a flagship event of Messe Frankfurt, is one of the largest global marketing platforms for the Security and Fire Safety industry. The show successfully steps into its 8th edition this year and is set to showcase a broad spectrum of security, fire and safety products and services from components and software to total solutions.
SECUTECH INDIA has had a winning streak all through the past editions, offering thousands of influential trade visitors new and exciting security & safety solutions and today is acknowledged by industry players as one of the major security business platforms that bridges the gap between key original manufacturers and buyers.
Facts and Figures
- The private security industry in India valued at Rs. 40,000 crore in 2014 and is expected to become a Rs. 80,000 crore industry by the year 2020, says the Grant Thornton FICCI report.
- The global cybersecurity market is expected to reach approximately $190 billion by 2025 from $85 billion, and will be driven primarily by the increasing digitization wave and smartphone penetration, leading to newer attack surfaces & ever increasing number & sophistication of cyber threats.
- India has the world's largest number of private security workers, industry to double by 2020. By 2020, the number of people employed in the sector as well as the market size is expected to double that of 2014 level.
- Global Electronic Security Market to be valued USD 60 billion by 2024; according Global Market Insights research.
- Security spending will continue to grow in 2018 where revenue is projected to reach
$1.24 billion. Security services include consulting, implementation, support and managed security services.